Download a membership form from our download page or contact us for more details.
- Initial flock registration £50
- Annual membership £25 (or by standing order £20)
- Associate membership £25
PLEASE NOTE ALL FEES MUST BE PAID ON STERLING
Registrations can be done online via the direct link below: (Please click on the link for access)
NOTE: You will require your 3 digit flock number and individual 4 letter access code for login - If you have lost this information please contact DSSUK
2019 YEAR LETTER is C 2020 YEAR LETTER is D
Download our registration forms from our download page, or contact us for more details.
PLEASE NOTE ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN STERLING
- Ram registration £20
- Ewe registration £6
- Transfer fee £3
- Sheep over 12 months carry double fees
- Imported sheep, any age £80, but please note that from 1st December 2019, the following applies:
- The transfer fee for imported sheep is £80 but if the sheep is not registered within two months, the fee will double to £160. Any
females not kept by the importer for 18 months or males for 12 months will be subject to a further fee of £160. The importer is the person whose name appears on the import licence.
ALL FEES TO BE PAID IN STERLING